Solids 2022: Technologies for particle design + plant engineering
Dortmund, 22.06. – 23.06.2022
Meet the Glatt experts in hall 6 at the booth R22
Particle sizes from nano to macro: Homogeneous powders and flowable, abrasion-resistant granules and pellets from solid and/or liquid raw materials
- Phosphate-containing standard and special fertilizers directly from sewage sludge ash
- Coated zirconium oxide powder for medical ceramics
- Activation and coating of novel battery materials
- Processing of solvent-containing extracts and temperature-sensitive substances such as microorganisms or enzymes for nutraceuticals
- Microencapsulation of vitamins for animal feed
- Plant-based milk alternatives for perfect wetting and dispersing properties
- Better bioavailability of plant-based ingredients in modern cosmetics
- High cleaning efficiency and more compact bulk densities for detergent applications
The above examples are representative of the process engineering possibilities with processes for drying, granulation, coating, encapsulation and/or calcination. All these processes can be almost arbitrarily combined in just one installation. We work with process temperatures ranging from 40 to 1,300 °C. The basis for this is Glatt powder synthesis in a pulsating gas stream, fluid bed and spouted bed technology and the clever technology combination Glatt PHOS4green.
For this purpose, we accompany our customers from the product idea to production and offer technology transfer as well as plant engineering, contract manufacturing and cross-trade factory planning for the production and optimization of functional powders, granules and pellets.
You have only one contact partner: Glatt.
Whether nanometers or millimeters – at our booth R22 in Hall 6 at this year’s Solids in Dortmund, we will demonstrate our expertise in particle design for particle sizes from nano to macro.
Visit us and benefit from Glatt expertise for the realization of your product ideas.